Monday, August 30, 2010

Dry Run - Labor Day

Quick post.

We are planning a camp out with a small group at the Muscle Car Ranch on the night of Sunday, September 5. The next morning, Monday, Labor Day, at 7:30am, we will run the Road Kill. It will be a small group. If you care to join us, please send me an E-mail and I will let you know if we still have room. We are very limited for space on this - we just want a test run.

Don't read anything into the phrase "dry run." You can drink as you like or not.

Camp out, cookout (bring your own!)
No chip, no clock, no support, but a measured course.

Bring your water bottle. It's a fun run - or race us if you like.

Send me an e-mail. I'll reply whether you are "in" or no. I HAVE to severely limit numbers on this, though. Get your requests in pronto.

drunner72@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment